Family Bed & Breakfast
What Minerva's Offers
There is a lot of fun for the whole family at Minerva's. We are nestled away on a quiet residential block, with a restful garden for those off-beach times. Minerva's lobby area, which has a full-size fridge--where you can chill that bottle of wine you're planning to take with you to supper--also has comfy seating, a perennial jigsaw puzzle, an invitation to a chess game, and myriad flyers and announcements of things to do in the area.
The second-floor library offers up something for everyone: games, children's toys, and books, books, books: fiction-and/or-film-lovers, travel-buffs, history-geeks, car-freaks, food-lovers, and art-and-museum followers, Lego enthusiasts, fairy-tale followers --and others --will find plenty here to amuse.
Interested in a visit to Minerva's to rent one of our summer beach homes on the New Jersey Shore? Learn more about our affordable lodging options. Then please reach out to us to find out more about our availability and pricing. We will help you with any questions you may have about a getaway to Long Beach Island!
Book a family bed & breakfast holiday: Call 609-494-1000!
Also, ....(Check us out on TripAdvisor)
Minerva's Bed & Breakfast in Barnegat Light offers:
"A warm and respectful welcome, to everyone, every time"
- Cozy, comfortable, quiet, family-friendly lodging, each with a private bath, cable TV, DVD player, refrigerator, and complimentary use of beach passes.
- Obsessive attention to cleanliness, from the kitchen to sitting rooms, beds to door-jams, bathrooms to drawer-handles, keys, and buttons on the remotes!
- Hearty and healthful guest-choice-responsive breakfasts, featuring fresh fruits, bread, eggs, yogurt, cheeses, cereals, granola, nuts, seeds, along with the hot entree.
- Responsiveness to guest's dietary needs, including gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, allergies, low-glycemic sweeteners...
- Ethically-created products, including Lacas coffee and non-animal-tested, allergy-friendly soap and shampoo from Greenwich Bay Soaps.
- Periodic budget-friendly "theme" weekends for yoga enthusiasts, writers, nature-lovers, food-lovers, or other "special" interests. Small group, gourmet breakfasts/suppers for a relaxing getaway, and holiday specials on (with dinner!) on Thanksgiving and New Year's
- Queen or king beds, cozier than a motel
- Free WIFI
- Complimentary use of beach towels, beach chairs, and bicycles (bring your own helmet!)
- A quiet wing, with private kitchen and outside entrance for guests who seek special seclusion
- A dedicated massage room, and appointments with licensed, certified massage therapists
- Easy access to one of New Jersey’s nicest beaches, and to terrific fishing from shore, jetty, or charter-fishing boats.
- Magnificent views of Barnegat Bay, the lighthouse, and glorious sunsets.
- A table with an eternal jig-saw puzzle, replaced regularly whenever guests finish it!
*>*>*> So what else is so unique about Minerva's that makes it so worth the price?
LBIblogger was here to visit: click here for their answer!