Minerva's Bed and Breakfast in Barnegat Light offers:
"a warm and respectful welcome, to everyone, every time"
- ...cozy, comfortable, quiet, family-friendly lodging, each with private bath, cable TV, DVD player, and refrigerator.
- obsessive attention to cleanliness, from kitchen to sitting rooms, beds to doorjams, bathrooms to drawer-handles, keys, and buttons on the remotes!
- ethically-created products, including Lacas coffee (http://www.lacascoffee.com/for-restaurants-and-cafes/faq/) and non-animal-tested, allergy-friendly soap and shampoo (https://patch.com/florida/clearwater/soaps--lotions-from-greenwich-bay-trading-co)
- periodic budget-friendly "theme" weekends for yoga enthusiasts, writers, family-history buffs, nature-lovers, food-lovers, or other "special" interests. Small group, gourmet breakfasts/suppers for a relaxing getaway.
- ...a quiet wing, with private kitchen and outside entrance for guests who seek special seclusion.
- ...easy access to one of New Jersey’s nicest beaches, and to terrific fishing from shore, jetty, or charter-fishing boats.
- ...magnificent views of Barnegat Bay, the lighthouse, and the sunsets.
- ...hearty and healthful breakfasts, featuring fresh fruits breads, eggs, yogurt, cheeses, and a hot entree.
- Responsiveness to guests dietary needs
- ...queen or king beds, cozier than a motel.
- ...free WIFI.
- ...a copious library that spans fiction, art, biography, social science and the humanities as well as cooking, travel, film, cars, humor, and a selection of children's books.
- ...complimentary use of bicycles (bring your own helmets), and beach badges.
- ...a sitting room/meeting room for indoor relaxing, as well as spaces for outdoor sitting.
- ...a table with an eternal jig-saw puzzle, replaced regularly whenever guests finish it!
Little Minerva, as she is fondly known, granddaughter of Minerva Jones, also enjoys LBI.
Weather permitting, guests breakfast on the deck right outside the kitchen door.
|Clean, unspoiled beaches . . .
Before you book, check us out on Trip Advisor.com
Sometimes guests retire for the night, having given up on the puzzle, only to find that, during the night, a new set of puzzlers--like elves in a fairy tale--has finished the puzzle!