Minerva's Bed & Breakfast is:
"a warm and respectful welcome, to everyone, every time"
- ....owned and operated by retired-college-professor Emma Lapsansky and her family, who have lived in many places around the world, and have almost 20 years experience in the B&B business
- ...a kid-friendly vacation spot at the northern tip of Long Beach Island, an 18-mile-long barrier island, part of the New Jersey Shore. Each unit is separated from other units by corridors and insulated walls
- ...a two-block walk from the clean, expansive Barnegat Light beaches and Ol' Barney, a beloved New Jersey lighthouse
- ...two minutes from Barnegat Bay, the perfect place to launch your boat or just watch the sunset.
- ...named for a woman who vacationed in Barnegat Light for more than twenty years, and for her great-granddaughter, who is now an "intern" in the b and b business.
- ...a converted office building built in 2003 and magically transformed to a Bed & Breakfast in 2008.
- ...nestled away on a quiet residential block in the tranquil ambiance of the traditional fishing village of Barnegat Light.
- ...wheelchair accessible.
- ...a member of the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce, the Professional Association of Innkeepers International, and the Barnegat Light Tourism Alliance.
- ...a two hour drive from New York City and Philadelphia; forty-five minutes from Atlantic City.
- ...a four-hour drive from Washington, DC, central Pennsylvania, and Connecticut.
- ...near to shopping and several superb eateries.
- ...the perfect setting for your family reunion, office retreat, stimulating and/or relaxing workshop, and restful vacation.
- ...proud to salute Barnegat Light's award-winning life-guard team.
(Photography courtesy of Bob Bell, Phil Lapsansky,Emma Lapsansky and various guests)