- ...that we will give every guest a respectful and gracious welcome, every time.
- ...that we will do everything we can to provide you with a clean, sanitary, comfortable and friendly place to set aside your cares, to rest, to enjoy Barnegat Light and Long Beach Island, and to renew yourself.
- ...that we will serve you a hearty, attractive, and healthful breakfast, created from earth-friendly, ethically-sourced ingredients.
- ...that we will strive for a low-impact relationship with the environment.
- ...that we will price our services fairly, aim to deliver fair value for those prices, and when possible, offer attractive "specials."
- ...that we will listen sympathetically to any concerns you may have about our services, and work hard to resolve them.
- ...that we will contribute a portion of what we charge you to alleviating the world’s health crises.
- ...in other words, that we will do our best to nourish both your body and your spirit.
If you are returning to LBI, you already know about these sunsets; if you haven't been here yet, what are you waiting for?
rooms . . .
Before you book, check us out on Trip Advisor.com
These photos showing Surf City, a nearby LBI town, were taken by Jean and Bob Bell, who are part of Minerva's host team. (Their pecan French toast is legendary!)