- ...that we will give every guest a respectful and gracious welcome, every time.
- ...that we will do everything we can to provide you with a clean, sanitary, comfortable and friendly place to set aside your cares, to rest, to enjoy Barnegat Light and Long Beach Island, NJ and to renew yourself.
- ...that we will serve you a hearty, attractive, and healthful breakfast, created from earth-friendly, ethically-sourced ingredients.
- ...that we will strive for a low-impact relationship with the environment.
- ...that we will price our services fairly, aim to deliver fair value for those prices, and when possible, offer attractive "specials."
- ...that we will listen sympathetically to any concerns you may have about our services, and work hard to resolve them.
- ...that we will contribute a portion of what we charge you to alleviating the world’s health crises.
- ...in other words, that we will do our best to nourish both your body and your spirit.
- ...a fantastic bed and breakfast experience on beautiful LBI, NJ is waiting.
For more information about our bed and breakfast services, please call us today.
If you are returning to LBI, NJ you already know about these sunsets; if you haven't been here yet, what are you waiting for?
rooms . . .
Before you book, check us out on Trip Advisor.com
These photos showing Surf City, a nearby LBI town, were taken by Jean and Bob Bell, who are part of Minerva's host team. (Their pecan French toast is legendary!)