Minerva's Bed & Breakfast is:
"a warm and respectful welcome, to everyone, every time"
- ....owned and operated by retired-college-professor Emma Lapsansky and her family, who have lived in many places around the world, and have almost 20 years experience in the B&B business
- ...a kid-friendly vacation spot at the northern tip of Long Beach Island, an 18-mile-long barrier island, part of the New Jersey Shore. Each unit is separated from other units by corridors and insulated walls
- ...a two-block walk from the clean, expansive Barnegat Light beaches and Ol' Barney, a beloved New Jersey lighthouse
- ...two minutes from Barnegat Bay, the perfect place to launch your boat or just watch the sunset.
- ...named for a woman who vacationed in Barnegat Light for more than twenty years, and for her great-granddaughter, who is now an "intern" in the b and b business.
- ...a converted office building built in 2003 and magically transformed to a Bed & Breakfast in 2008.
- ...nestled away on a quiet residential block in the tranquil ambiance of the traditional fishing village of Barnegat Light.
- ...wheelchair accessible.
- ...a member of the Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce, the Professional Association of Innkeepers International, and the Barnegat Light Tourism Alliance.
- ...a two hour drive from New York City and Philadelphia; forty-five minutes from Atlantic City.
- ...a four-hour drive from Washington, DC, central Pennsylvania, and Connecticut.
- ...near to shopping and several superb eateries.
- ...the perfect setting for your family reunion, office retreat, stimulating and/or relaxing workshop, and restful vacation.
- ...proud to salute Barnegat Light's award-winning life-guard team.
Fantastic Bed and Breakfast Services!
At Minerva's By The Sea, you will be treated to amazing bed and breakfast services and accommodations. Come down to our homes for rent located right on the beautiful New Jersey shore! For more information about what we offer, please contact us today. You can call (609)-494-1000 to speak to a representative today and learn about the fun you can have with us!
(Photography courtesy of Bob Bell, Phil Lapsansky,Emma Lapsansky and various guests)
...right out of the oven, is always a breakfast winner!
....so is the...
platter of fresh fruits !!!
Some families who return year after year...