Family Bed & Breakfast
What Minerva's Offers....(Check us out on TripAdvisor)
There is a lot of fun for the whole family at Minerva's. We are nestled away on a quiet residential block, with a restful garden for those off-beach times. Minerva's lobby area, which has a full size fridge--where you can chill that bottle of wine you're planning to take with you to supper--also has comfy seating , a perennial jigsaw puzzle, an invitation to a chess game, and myriad flyers and announcements of things to do in the area.
The second-floor library offers up something for everyone: games, children's toys, and books, books, books: fiction-and/or-film-lovers, travel-buffs, history-geeks, car-freaks, food-lovers, and art-and-museum followers, Lego enthusiasts, fairy-tale followers --and others --will find plenty here to amuse.
Interested in a visit to Minerva's? Contact us and we will help you with any questions you may have about traveling to Minerva's!
Book a family bed & breakfast holiday: call 609-494-1000!
Minerva's Bed & Breakfast in Barnegat Light offers:
"A warm and respectful welcome, to everyone, every time"
- Cozy, comfortable, quiet, family-friendly lodging, each with private bath, cable TV, DVD player, refrigerator, and complementary use of beach passes.
- Obsessive attention to cleanliness, from kitchen to sitting rooms, beds to door-jams, bathrooms to drawer-handles, keys, and buttons on the remotes!
- Hearty and healthful guest-choice-responsive breakfasts, featuring fresh fruits, breads, eggs, yogurt, cheeses, cereals, granola, nuts, seeds, along with the hot entree.
- Responsiveness to guests dietary needs, including gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, allergies, low-glycemic sweeteners ....
- Ethically-created products, including Lacas coffee and non-animal-tested, allergy-friendly soap and shampoo from Greenwich Bay Soaps.
- Periodic budget-friendly "theme" weekends for yoga enthusiasts, writers, nature-lovers, food-lovers, or other "special" interests. Small group, gourmet breakfasts/suppers for a relaxing getaway, and holiday specials on (with dinner!) on Thanksgiving and New Year's
- Queen or king beds, cozier than a motel
- Free WIFI
- Complimentary use of beach badges, beach towels, beach chairs, and bicycles (bring your own helmet!)
- A quiet wing, with private kitchen and outside entrance for guests who seek special seclusion
- A dedicated massage room, and appointments with licensed, certified massage therapists
- Easy access to one of New Jersey’s nicest beaches, and to terrific fishing from shore, jetty, or charter-fishing boats.
- Magnificent views of Barnegat Bay, the lighthouse, and glorious sunsets.
- A table with an eternal jig-saw puzzle, replaced regularly whenever guests finish it!
*>*>*> So what else is so unique about Minerva's that makes it so worth the price?
LBIblogger was here to visit: click here for their answer!